Western North Carolina's Natural Wonderland
Connestee Falls is unparalleled for natural amenities among Western North Carolina Communities with much of its 3,900 acres set aside in preservation areas. The property has an amazing array of flora and fauna and is heavily forested with an extensive variety of trees.
Here are just some of the natural amenities and recreation opportunities available to residents.
- Four Stocked Pristine Lakes
- Waterfallls including the signature Connestee Falls
- Breathtaking Mountain Vistas
- 19+ Miles of Private Hiking Trails
- Abundant Wildlife including Resident Deer and White Squirrels