Our Values Content
Connestee Falls Property Owners Association (CFPOA) is managed like a small city. Governance and operations work hand in hand to serve the Association’s members under four operating principles: balance owner priorities; take care of what we own; plan for our future; and build positive relationships.
Connestee Falls values its amazing natural environment and shared spaces, the uniqueness of the community, and its ability to operate like a small hometown. As such, the guiding values that the CFPOA upholds are:
- Stewardship of the environment
- Preservation of the beauty and uniqueness of private and common property
- Spirit of community
- Volunteerism & community outreach
- Transparent communications among members and management
- Amenities that appeal to a broad cross-section of current and future members
- Forward-looking and forward-thinking to ensure the community remains desirable
- Safety and security of the community and all residents
- Excellence in professional management and ethical standards
- A value creation culture employing sound financial practices and effective management to provide a high level of satisfaction with the experience and value received when living in Connestee Falls
Would you like more information? Click any of the links below.