Connestee Falls Tennis
- Connestee Falls has an active and vibrant tennis community! Residents/Members enjoy year-round use of 4 ClayTech tennis courts, which are located by the track.
- There is a phone installed in the building by the track bathrooms. If you need to reach someone at the track or courts the number is (828) 885-2071. However, it is unlikely that someone on the tennis courts will hear the phone ring.
- New Connestee Falls Resident tennis players are asked to provide their contact information (name/email/phone #) to email@example.com to be added to email distribution list. Doing so will ensure you stay informed about tennis events, committee meetings and other important information.
Residents/Members enjoy organized co-ed play on weekday mornings:
- Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays: Organized match play. Resident members may contact Marian Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: Open “Pick Up” tennis for those that show up.
- The ball machine is free to for use on court #3 (access to power) *
- Other activities and events are occasionally held. Announcements will be made in CF Friday Flyers
- USTA League Tennis: Resident members may contact Sue Lipski email@example.com for more information.
Important Information for those using the Connestee Falls Tennis Courts:
- All four courts are reserved on weekday mornings for organized Resident/Member play
- Reserving courts can be done using the CF Residents Online Amenity Tool - click here for the Users Guide
- If you need help getting resident access set up please contact our CFPOA Administration Office at (828) 885-2001
- Courts can be reserved a week in advance
- Please be courteous and cancel court reservations you will not use
- Click HERE to reserve a tennis court (member login required)
Courts MUST be groomed after EACH use. This consists of:
- Using the large wide brushes to brush over the courts to smooth out the clay
- Using the small wheeled (or hand held) brushes to clean off the lines*
*The ball machine is stored in the tennis shed. Key to shed is available in the Golf Shop.
Thank you for directing comments, questions, or suggestions to our club President, Lloyd Lunceford at (225) 337-9852.